Monday, June 23, 2008

dizzy dizzy

these weeks have been a busy rush of all sorts of things. organize this - put together that. a big giant scramble with barely a moment to even catch my breath. my house is a hazard zone. my car... even worse. my brains.... mush. but my lukey-boy... he's sweeter than ever. i'm about to leave him with a*love for the rest of the week. the first time ever. i'm homesick for him already. a nervous wreck.
Photobucket
next week though, i will be safely snuggled up in the wyoming mountains with both of them. enjoying quiet moments fishing with my boys and laughing with my sisters. hearing stories from the great aunties and soaking in the love. i. can't.wait. i've just got to make it through this week first.

9 comments:

  1. I was going to say, he is in good hands, but you know that already! Go and have a wonderful time creating beautiful, spiritual, fun moments with those girls. Give them all a big hug for me okay? Tell them Sister Harker loves them. I'm kind of tearing up as I write this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first time is the hardest. Oh I feel for the mommabird. You'll have a great time though next week. Take care Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun roughing it. Don't worry about Lucas...he knows kung fu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart, Lucas Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So were are you going?? Anywhere super fun? When are you leaving for Wy? I wish I could go and hear the fun stories too. Have fun with the fam and the slide show turned out cute!! Your gram picked the music and the pics brought a tear or two to my eyes. Oh how I want to go....maybe I should just leave my kiddos and drive my mom and sisters up there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it always the case before you leave for vacation. Have fun... I am sure he will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jan...the first time is the hardest. Did you go to girls' camp? I've never been, but I've heard it is so much fun to go. It will be fun to hear what you all were up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of Lucas! Have fun in Wyoming! I am so sad that we can't come, soak it all up though and take some pictures please :)

    ReplyDelete